Monday, August 17, 2020

All about me!

                                                                     






hi my viewers today i thought that you all view my blog but you no nothing about me so today i thought i would do  an all about my blog so here it goes. 


Hi my names Lucia and im twelve years old and im growing up in oamaru. i've lived in oamaru all my life and i love it. my family is a family of 6 including me and my cat. there's my mum Gwynneth my dad Trent little sister Greta my little brother Miller my cat Gypsy and of course me. i love netball i play for the o.i.s mystics it so much fun and i love my team we are all so friendly and kind. my coach is amazing to she's got some really good techniques for warm ups and great ideas for defence and getting away from your devenders. i love art, sewings , reading , computers , friends , family , animals mostly cats and using my imagination. my favourite colour is corel it's like a nice dark red peach colour i love drawing devils please don't judge me on that. my favourite clothes are hoodies and leggings. now my siblings they are so annoying there always on my nerves and half my exercise is chasing them around the house day after day but truly i love them no matter what happens. now my friends there names are kezia and mia there the best friends you could ever want. there blogs are https://oiskezia.blogspot.com/ for kezia and https://oismiah.blogspot.com/ for mia check out there blogs to there really cool. now my favourite artist is narina bailey she has been through so much and she has got through it so well now she puts her life into art you just need to google truly precious art and you will be blown away by her work its incredible she also has her email on there so you can email her to say hi and stuff like that so please do visit her and buy her stuff  so cool she my idol and will always be. i hope you learnt something about me today thank you for all your comments and if you share some of the sames things as me then comment thank you so much for reading.


by Lucia 

No comments:

Post a Comment